Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Although we've never met, I feel a close bond to "Devorah," the purveyor of the website "ShirahDevorah.blogspot.com." In fact, I've listed her site as one of two on my own blog roll.

But that's about to change, because "Devorah" is hanging up her keyboard after several years of blogging and calling it a day. So it's time to say goodbye.

I just want to say thank you, Devorah, and good luck in all your future endeavors. Your site was amazing, and I checked it almost daily. It was uplifting, informative, creative, and special. It was an inspiration for me and many others as well. I, and all who know your site will miss it and you.

But all good things usually do end, and it's obviously time to move on. I ask that you keep looking back, and continue to share your unique insight with the rest of us. You will be sorely missed.

K'Simah v'Chasima Tova. May we all meet together in Jerusalem with Moshiach now. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment