Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Color Me Stupid

Boy am I mad. Even after going to Kmart and getting great deals on clothing. I am mad as h*#% and I'm not going to take it anymore.

The 12th grade high school girls I teach are real talkers. I didn't take it personally at first, but now I do. Because after my time with them was up, in walked the religious studies teacher. You could hear a pin drop. Literally.

So I asked the principal about it and she said they were testing me. Oh yeah, test me, baby. Give a chance to prove myself. Read this: homework is coming your way girls, big, bad, nasty homework that should go a long way to teaching you to keep your mouths shut.

You know, of course, everything I just wrote is a fantasy. Like when you think about how you are going to kill the occupants of the car that just cut you off. You don't' really want to kill them, just scare them. But you don't really want to scare them either.

Whatever. Deep, yoga breathes. It's all good.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't. I'm gonna let them know that homework comes with talking - they have like 17 different subjects they are studying. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete