Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back To School, Again

I just can't seem to stay away. It was "Back to School Night" at my daughter's school and there I was, back in school.

It's sweet how they have you sitting in their small chairs, peeking into their desks, checking out how well they can see the board from where they're sitting. But truth is, while I really do care about my kids' education, I can't sit still for 45 minutes getting a break down of everything they do every day.

Okay, I read the end of books, so obviously my attention span is an issue. But all I ask is that presenters make it short and sweet. The English teacher is amazing, but, like right now, I know what my daughter is doing. There's no mystery. There's no "gee, I wonder what my daughter's doing right now."

Maybe I just need more sleep. Yep, that's it. So, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment