Wednesday, September 8, 2010

L'Shana Tovah

It's getting to be that time of year again - the Jewish holidays are upon us. As I get ready, I realize that I have forgotten to wish all the people of love a K'sima v'chasima tovah.

In other words, may you all be inscribed and sealed in the Book of Life for a good, happy, healthy, sweet year. May we all share in good times and happiness. May we support each other and cheer each other on. May the Holy One, Blessed Be He, shower us with abundant blessings.

May He give us the ultimate redemption for all mankind: Moshiach!

To my dearest husband and family, my brother, sister and their spouses, to my amazing in-laws: I love you.

To my wonderful friends, I feel blessed to know you.

To the world: 5771 (2010-11) is bound to be one incredible year. Prepare for wonderful things. Prepare for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment