Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two Mid Terms in One Day

Yes, that's right. Been up since 3 am. The stress involved in taking a test is overwhelming sometimes. Wish I could bypass all that and just go straight for the scantron. Yet, somehow I survived two midterms in one day. Survive means that I am still alive. Did I pass? Sure hope so.

Another 4 hours until my next class means I am free to do anything I want - provided it's on campus. And there's plenty to do. Sit in my office and surf the web. Get up and walk around my office, then sit back down and surf the web. Walk around campus in the rain. Get out of the rain and stand or sit somewhere else. Decisions, decisions.

But what I really want to do is work out at the gym. Despite the rain, I will walk all the way over to the gym (about 20 paces) and plop down on a elliptical, with the mantra: you only lose weight if you lose calories.

Feet, don't fail me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment