Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Things Done

I have this fantasy that all my homework is done, all my coursework completed, all my stuff handled. In my dream world, I have no deadlines, no obligations, no stress.

I also would have no life. Part of getting things done is the challenge of making it all work out. Of planning time wisely, using it to the utmost advantage, and then feeling like it's a great accomplishment getting finished with a task.

I don't know. I finished a recipe modification this morning weeks ahead of schedule. Feeling kinda weird about it. Like I should be stressing but I'm not. I think it's a good weird, though.

The difference between being a master's student and a regular student is being able to define time. Your time. I worked a long time to get here. It just feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment