Friday, February 25, 2011

It Takes A Friend

I've been a little witch-y (substitute the first letter with a b) lately, and it took a dear friend to put it all in perspective. She stopped my whining, pointed out the error in my logic, and gave me a firm kick in the tush.

Hello, that's what friends are for. To love you even with your warts. To say you're okay, but you're not really okay, so chill.

Just wanted to shout out my appreciation to a dear one. Thank you. I'm lots calmer now, can focus much better, and I'm actually smiling. Like, right this second.

If you don't have at least one dear friend who will tell you off, then you are not living right. Get one. It means the difference between sanity and evil. Light and dark. Being able to function in the world around you. In fact, get two.

No comments:

Post a Comment