Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another One Down

Today marked the last day of Round 2 of three rotations on the road to becoming a Registered Dietitian.  It was a rather rough road, considering it was my choice of sites and I consider my preceptor a friend.  Just remember one thing: you never know anyone until you marry or live with them.  I would count as 4 days a week for 3 weeks living with them.

I survived, of course, but not without a few scars.  If I crumbled every time someone thought I was less than who I really am, I wouldn't be writing this.  I know my strengths, weaknesses, and how I score.  It didn't really match watch my preceptor thought, but what the heck.  Still love her.

I'm really excited that the swelling on my face is going down, I have oodles to write in terms of my thesis, and my house hasn't been touched in terms of Passover cleaning (we all eat everywhere).  So it's going to a busy one week that I get to do it all.

As the saying goes, shoot me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment