Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Messages

I spent a good part of the day revising a midterm I got a B on in order to raise my grade, so when it came time for my mammogram appointment, I was running late.

I really don't like parking in the structure because it is quite expensive, so I drove around looking for a parking spot on the street. I could not find a thing, and in frustration, I took a meter and hoped the appointment wouldn't drag out.

When I ran to the building I thought the appointment was, it turned out it was the wrong building. Where I parked was right in the middle of the two building - where the appointment wasn't and where it was.

I take the inability to find a parking stop near the wrong building as a sign - one more message from the Holy One, Blessed Be He. Thank you G-d.

BTW, I was in and out in less than an hour. I take that as a message too.

No comments:

Post a Comment