Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dumping Spanish

Part of the stress in my life involves time - or lack thereof. Hello, it's incredibly time consuming to devise a master's proposal. I mean, duh. But truthfully, who knew?

So the goal is to make more time, and since I can't invent time, I will have to free up my schedule by dumping something else. So it's adios, espanol!

I guess I realized that this past week, which only increased the stress level I was feeling. Truly, I don't want to drop the class. I'm still fighting it. In the past, my friends had to convince me to do the right thing. They would walk me through all the scenarios and then help me come to conclusions.

But I'm bigger now (read: older) and I should be able to do that myself. Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna drop this class.

I wish I could feel relieved. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment