Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Teamwork

The spring school quarter is almost over and I'm heading into finals. But first, I took time out to make presentations in two classes - presentations that required a lot of research, writing and performing.

Yes, performing. Standing up before classmates, giving over information, and looking like I know what I'm doing. That's performing.

None of this would have been possible without teamwork. My team included Maria (of course!), Moav, Priscilla and Sabina. The girls. Everyone worked hard and together.

In a few days, it will all be over. Moav will go to Israel for the summer, Priscilla will head north, Sabina will get back to work and Maria will finish up coursework at summer school.

Me, I'm off to community college to learn Spanish. Lazy days of summer, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment