Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting Another Message

I'm not like the Jewish autistics who reveal frightening messages and claim the world is doomed. I just a little autistic, and interpret the things that happen to me. Like today, when I left my house early in order to go to the health center on campus because they allow you to print out all you want for free if you bring your own paper.

For the second day in a row, including today, they closed early. So while I have class at 6:10 pm and managed to get here at 4:30 pm (the health center usually closes at 5:00), I lucked out to find them closing early. Tried not to get mad, but today's it's really hot, my backpack is heavy (a ream of paper, not to mention my laptop) and I'm tired and disappointed I didn't finish cleaning the boys' room.

Depressed, I went to my cubicle, sat down and listened to uplifting Jewish music. Cried, said some Tehillim. Blew my nose, and now, I'm ready for action. Okay world (or Dr. Singh, either one), let's shake it up. As for the printing, well, I think G-d wants me to suck it up and print my stuff out at home. Or, at least, that's what I plan on doing. Just sounds better when it's part of the Master Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment