Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally Getting Some Exercise

There's been a rash of weddings in my community these past two weeks and finally I'm getting some exercise. Wonder if all that dancing and singing will offset the dessert? I'm guessing not.

So I've started walking every morning in the privacy of my own bedroom. That's right - walking in place, holding two pound weights, and watching a movie for 30 minutes. Almost all the way through Bugsy, but at 30 minute intervals, it's gonna take a while to figure out what happens to Benny Siegel. My guess, it ain't good.

Another wedding this Monday night, and I'm looking forward to another dance marathon. For me, a dance marathon is about 20 minutes of holding two peoples' hands and walking in a circle around a beaming bride. But it's movement, and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment