Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reading My Glob

I have a dear friend whose name is Chava. We daven (pray) at the same shul (Jewish house of worship) and I can boast that I am one of the few people that Chava has not openly argued with - a true miracle, due in part, to the fact that I love her. In all fairness, most of the bickering is due to Chava's inability to look the other way at what she believes are injustices, but she is quick to kiss and make up, which makes her all the more endearing.

Today, at shul, Chava leaned over and told me that she read by glob and loved it. I looked straight at her, blinked a few times and asked, "do you mean my blog?" Chava laughed and said, "is that what you call it?"

Yes, Chava dear, I call all this a blog. As promised, I blogged about your reading my glob. Thanks for being you, a lovable, kind and supportive friend. And thanks for taking the time to read and appreciate my view of my world. Come to think of it, maybe you're right - it might just be a glob, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment