Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Growing Up

I keep telling myself that I would rather be sleeping. Yes, that would solve my problems. But I'm so tired, I can't remember what my problems are.

Except, of course, not being able to get a good night's sleep. But the bigger problem is, I can't unwind enough to sleep. There's always one more thing to do, one more chapter to read, one last power point to print out.

It makes me feel like a kid again. You know, when you didn't want to go to sleep but your parents made you. Well, now I'm the parent. Maybe I should make myself get some sleep.

After I rest up, maybe I can figure out a way to make myself clean up my desk, put my clothes away and clean up my room.

Who knows? Growing up just might be the answer to all my problems. But before I do anything rash, I'll have to sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment