Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finally Got It

I've been riding the bus for about 3 years now.  Not that I'm complaining.  Some of my greatest stories are from encounters or observations I've had on the bus.  But now that I'm an RD with a Master's degree, it's time to get serious.  Time to get a car.

So after talking about getting a car for months, I finally did it.  On Labor Day, salespeople from Honda, Hydunai and Ford worked real hard, but Ford won.  I leased a 2012 Ford Fiesta.  Tuxedo black on the outside, warm cloth black on the inside.

As festive as its name, the Ford Fiesta is the apple of my eye.  Only my husband can drive it (well, I got a stick so hopefully he can drive it).  I told my three eldest that my baby is hands off.  Don't even ask.  You will not get.

I know some people think I'm crazy, but it's one less obstacle to getting a job.  I will need reliable transportation, and now I have it.  Oh, I'm so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment