Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Out Of My Head

I got in into my head (after some convincing) that I should copy the entire review for the Registered Dietitian's Exam as a form of study.  Well, I just finished today, and frankly, it's a good thing the exam has no essay component because my fingers don't work anymore.

It was so painful to do this.  We're talking 150 pages here, put onto large index cards, and perhaps in the times of Jane Austin, when all people did was write, it doesn't seem impressive.  But it was a process that took weeks of my life, forcing me to forego most other endeavors.

Now all I have to do is review the cards and get ready to take the exam.  I've signed up for August 29.  Others who have passed told me that they just got sick of studying.  Well, I'm sick of studying right now, but certainly not ready.

Oh joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment