Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Over!

Last Friday, I took the Registered Dietitian exam and passed.  Just like that.  It sounds so easy now, but it wasn't.  Not for a minute.

First, I wrote to the Rebbe at the Ohel and asked for a bracha.  Then I visited my parents' grave sites and asked them to intercede as well.  The current month we are in, Elul, is known as a time during which "The King is in the field," meaning Hashem is walking among us, and can take our pleas personally.  Altogether, I saw this as a good sign.

But the test itself, well, that was hard.  The first few questions had me freaking out.  I was shaking and tried deep breathing to calm myself.  It worked.  I took every question slowly, reread it several times, and came up with what I thought was the right answer.  Yes, there were several I had no idea about, but guessed anyway.

I was surprised when I passed.  Truly.  Now, I am a RD.  Registered Dietitian.  Ready to work.  Watch out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment