Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Getting Old Again

I've been studying like a madwoman for the Registered Dietitian's exam.  I went to a 2-day review session, and have been rewriting the package of information I got.  I find that if I write the information down, it somehow gets in my head that much better.

But it's tiring, and last night I took the kids to the library and brought my writing along.  About 15 minutes into it, I put my head down and fell asleep.  I hardly ever sleep in public, since I'm a mouth breather, but I was so tired I couldn't help myself.

And it felt good.  Until my son came along, and out of concern, woke me up.  Those few minutes of bliss were all I needed to keep going.  Yes, I'm fine Mendel.  Just taking a nap.  Sometimes, a little nap goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment