Monday, October 17, 2011

Seeing Good Friends

It's been a while since I've posted but I've thought a lot about what I would say. So here's a few musings about life this past week.

First, the holidays are crushing. There's so much food and so much prayer, a person can really have an out-of-body experience.

No matter how long I experienced being out of my body, I managed to get back in on time for every meal. Talk about messed up.

However, today is Chol HaMoed, and I finally got the chance to see my two dearest friends: M & M. What a wonderful day. In fact, I was so relaxed I started to get nervous that I was missing out on studying.

Truth is, I so missed school and my friends. I wanted to compare notes and talk to somebody, anybody who was sharing my experiences as an intern. Actually, no one really shares your exact experience. No one I talked to got mistaken for a doctor (twice)!!

I look forward to the time when everyday can be this wonderful. I image this is what it's like when Moshiach comes. I don't mind leaving my body to pray for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment